Advertisement feature from GardX International
LONDON, England (04.08.2022): GardX International today unveiled further details of their ‘Ignite’ strategy and how this is designed to accelerate growth for their Dealers and OEMs.
GardX aims to become the global number one provider of vehicle protection and F&I products, enabled by world-class technology solutions. This vision underpins GardX’s goal to become a truly digital-first business that harnesses technology and data to support their clients throughout the entire customer journey, by delivering value-added products and services.
Dylan Haskell, GardX said, “The industry has and continues to evolve at such a rapid pace, where we, as the only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions are in a great place to accelerate our clients growth. Our Ignite strategy is the next evolution of our business, where we are committed to setting new global benchmarks when it comes to Client Development and Account Management. Our clients remain at the heart of our company, which is echoed in the GardX core promise ‘a guarantee that every part of our business exists to drive more growth for yours’. With that in mind, we believe that we need to take a systematic approach to transforming the business through the following key strategic pillars”.
Pictured – Dylan Haskell, Group Chief Revenue Officer
Transform the overall customer value proposition
- Revolutionise its digital offering and overall value proposition for clients.
- Provide clients with an integrated, yet diverse portfolio of products and solutions, enabled by industry-leading technology and data solutions.
- Continuously introduce new innovative products for clients across all its business sectors to maximize value.
- Invest in future growth engines, business models and channels to meet evolving consumer demands.
Enhance Marketing, Sales and Account Management functions
- Further invest in dedicated Client Development and Account Management operations to enhance and deliver world-class client service levels.
- Accelerate its international growth and enter new markets via aggressive M&A strategy to provide global reach to clients for international/regional partnerships.
- Transform its marketing and go-to-market approach to ensure product offering is maxmised.
- Strengthen the GardX brand to deliver on a global stage.
Evolve the operating model and enhance capabilities
- Modernise its core business operations to provide clients faster access to data and reporting.
- Further optimise its manufacturing and up-stream supply-chain processes and operations to drive client’s operational efficiencies.
- Further invest and evolve the organisation structure and its employees, aligned to deliver this new strategy.
- Drive the highest global standards of governance and compliance excellence in regulated sector.
“We are confident that through these strategic pillars we will transform our overall customer value proposition, enhance our account management services and provide industry leading, world-class technology and data solutions to all our clients that will in turn accelerate their own growth agendas. This strategy is truly exciting, where we are currently undertaking our biggest recruitment drive in almost 20 years, looking for an array of positions across the entire business” continued Dylan.
For all new GardX International job roles, please visit here
About GardX International
Established in 2003, GardX International are the world’s only integrated partner for vehicle protection, insurance products, and digital solutions. GardX operate across these three business sectors and are present in 42 global markets. GardX global headquarters in Portsmouth, UK manages its European operations, whilst having a dedicated office in Dubai, UAE to manage Middle East / Africa / India, as well as a newly established presence in Delaware, US.